Friday Favorites!

By Adrienne Marie - July 08, 2016

Another week, another Friday Favorites. Enjoy!

1. Favorite Free Time Activity: Adult Coloring Books
One of my best friends, Ash, got me this coloring book for my birthday this year. Every coloring page has a bible verse or quote with a picture to color! It's one of my favorite things to do to wind down after a long day in the lab. It relaxes me while I worship the Lord and reflect on my day! I highly recommend it!

I really like this page with Matthew 6:34 on it since I've been reading through Matthew a lot lately. And this verse is beautiful.

2. Luke Bryan

A couple weeks ago I got to see Luke in concert with Ash. It was awesome. So awesome. The best part of the whole night was this little 5 year old girl who knew the songs better than I think Luke did (LOL!). 
Luke is amazing in concert and I would be lying if I didn't say I've been listening to a lot of his music ever since...

3. Favorite Early Morning Task: Bible FIRST!

I recently wrote a post on how I felt God really calling me to spend my time with Him first thing in the morning (you can read it here!) 
So every morning, I've been enjoying reading a chapter or two of Matthew and reflecting on that in my journal before I even reach for my phone. It gives me a God-centered foundation for the day. 
I also just journal about anything I want to talk to God about. Isn't it awesome that we have a God that we can talk with about anything?! Nothing is too big or too small for Him. He wants to hear it all! So don't be afraid to pray to Him about anything! 
My journal is from here! I had a $20 gift card and when I bought it they were 20% off plus they came with 2 free metallic elastic bands!

4. Favorite Organization Tool: Day Designer Planner
Ok so any of my close friends know that I am a little bit obsessed with planners. Last year I got an Erin Condren Life Planner and was all about that planner sticker life. I have since stepped back a bit (stickers are expensive! Eek!) and discovered the Day Designer Planner.

I went on their website and they're just as expensive as the Erin Condrens ($50+)! But they have a line at Target so I bought one there for $11.99! It's been my best friend since I started school again. 
I can write all the times I have lectures or when I'm meeting with my lab group or when I have bible study. It's great and a really affordable option to stay organized! 
And also if you order online at Target through Swagbucks, you can get 2% cashback! You can sign up for Swagbucks here!

5. Favorite Movie: Finding Dory
A couple weeks ago, I saw to see Finding Dory after waiting 13 years since Finding Nemo (better late than never, amirite?). And it was so good! I love all the Pixar movies because they have so many underlying issues they address. Like in Finding Dory, how to love yourself even when you have a disability!
Have a wonderful and joyous weekend! 
xo, Adrienne

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments