Blacksburg Summer Part 1

By Adrienne Marie - July 17, 2016

I've only ever heard stories of how beautiful Blacksburg is in the Summer. But this Summer I got to experience it for myself! Here's what I've been up to!

 Fourth of July in Blacksburg!

Clearly paying attention during lecture...but I'm not ashamed because this message is so important: no one will EVER convince me that PRAYER doesn't work.

And sometimes you just gotta spend time with Jesus in the great outdoors. 

Sometimes you gotta take a break from school and...

hike Kelly's knob! It's about a 6.5 miles roundtrip and starts in basically a field of grass and flowers! 

 As you get closer though, it starts to get much steeper.

 Flowers are a must.

 Hello? Hello from the other side? -Banana phone

 We may have caught a little rain but the fog made everything even more beautiful and breathtaking!





 These clouds and valleys had me in awe of God's beautiful creation.



We made it!

 The view even from the bottom was beautiful!



And the next day you're so exhausted so instead of writing a lab report you spend the day sitting poolside...I'll regret later lol

And when I say later, I mean now haha 
So off to write the rest of my lab report...have an awesome and joyful week!
xo Adrienne

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments